Jan 30, 2008

QUESTION 5

I could write sentens in English. So It is good exprience for me to write sentens. And I writing sentens earier then spring semester. But I am not good at typing. So I need to practicce more.
I could read English books. I have never read English Books. First, It is difficult for me to read English books. But I enjoied reading. I want to read more early. I will go to Kumamoto Kenritu University.There are many English books. I will rent some English books.
And I like seeing another students blogs. Everybody blogs very good!! I was very surprised. It is good stimulues for me. So I will continute to write blogs.

2 comments:

Rick said...

I hope you continue to read and write!

Rick said...

BTW, please check the spelling of "podcast"!

and...
enjoy
sentences
experience